Callisto, the breakthrough Microsoft SCCM dashboard
Inventory, compliance, warranty and health data on a single SCCM dashboard.
Trusted by customers across the world
Callisto Community is your free-of-charge SaaS configuration management solution. No infrastructure or configuration necessary. Report with ease from System Center Configuration Manager.
Key Features – SCCM Dashboard data for:
- Configuration Manager Reporting
- Single Pane dashboard view
- RBAC Compliant
- Dashboard data for
- Update Compliance
- OS Deployment
- Office 365
- Software Metering
Available on-premise and SaaS. Callisto Professional provides the ‘at-a-glance visibility’ of the critical SCCM statistics available in the Community license, plus:
- Wallboard mode with animation and auto update
- Full data export functions
- Support for 100s of users
- Device warranty services
- Full dashboard pages for:
- OS and OS Deployment
- Software Update Compliance, deployments, SUGs and more
- Baseline Reporting
- Endpoint Protection
Callisto Enterprise - Coming Q3 2020
The top tier of Callisto extends all of the capabilities of Callisto Professional and adds several enterprise features.
- Central on-premise Callisto Controller secured from internal PKI or public certificate
- Warranty caching service enables warranty expiry alerts and reporting in Callisto Warranty dashboard (Dell, Lenovo, HP and Toshiba devices currently supported)
- Software Asset Management features for tagging license details against Configuration Manager software records
- Hardware Asset Management extensions for Configuration Manager device record
Callisto as a Service Platform
The innovative Callisto SaaS solution provides a true hosted SaaS environment which maintains all dashboards and reports for Callisto functionality, combined with the Callisto Controller, a small executable which runs on the user’s PC.
The controller is used to fetch data from the on-premise Microsoft SCCM database when the Callisto dashboards request it. All Configuration Manager data stays within the corporate environment, the Callisto user simply needs to have read access to the Configuration Manager database.
Configuration Manager Role Based Administration Control (RBAC) rules , if defined, are followed by the Callisto as a Service Platform ensuring a consistent experience for all users in companies of all sizes.
The on-premise version of Callisto provides the same capabilities as the SaaS version but runs as an IIS-based intranet website with a local SQL/SQL Express database for configuration storage. All Microsoft System Center data remains in product databases.
Callisto on-premise provides dashboards and reporting for System Center Service Manager and Operations Manager as well as the full Configuration Manager reporting capabilities of CaaS.
Client Actions to support remote control, wakeup, restart and policy actions are also available from the Callisto interface.
Register with Callisto now to begin reporting across the System Center suite with ease.
Register for a Callisto tenant and create your first SCCM dashboard